[HOT] Field work this week - need help with validation on #1409

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:53:46 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Drishtie from the American Red Cross contacted me today.

They are starting field work in Colombia this week and have a Tasking
Manager mapping project that needs to be validated and fixed up a bit asap.

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1409

Please only use the imagery that is provided, not Bing or Mapbox.

The imagery is a bit of a challenge and the area is somewhat crowded,
but not too bad.

Please do not mark task squares "invalid" just fix them up, we are up
against a deadline so we just need it fixed up and then validated, it
probably won't get done if you mark it invalid.

The couple that I looked at looked pretty good considering the imagery.
I just tightened up a few buildings and added in a couple that were missing.

You have to "squint" a bit to "see" the buildings, but it is doable.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Blake