[HOT] project 1446 - Missing Maps: Dar es Salaam - Ramani Huria3

Paul Uithol paul.uithol at hotosm.org
Tue Feb 9 16:38:40 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

The informal settlements around Dar extend quite far - so we can
continue putting up more tasks for a bit longer I think ;). Adding
Innocent, who's our lead mapping supervisor for Ramani Huria.

best,
Paul

On 09-02-2016 19:01, Mike Thompson wrote:
> I am assisting the University of Northern Colorado (UNC) with a
> humanitarian mapathon on Feb 25.  They would like to work on #1446,
> but we are concerned that it will be completed by the scheduled date
> of the mapathon.  Will there be a "Dar es Salaam - Ramani Huria
> _*/4/*_"?  I notice some blank areas on the map around 1446.
>
> Thanks
> Mike
> (tekim)

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Project Manager "Ramani Huria" (Dar es Salaam) & "Mapping Financial Services" (Uganda)