[HOT] High priority MSF task

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:57:09 UTC 2016

Hi all, how are you?

I have a fairly urgent task up on the TM for South Sudan. The MSF emergency
team are heading to the villages included in the task over the next few
days (starting tomorrow) to do health and nutrition assessments. They have
requested a rapid mapping of four villages (one of which has already
existing data) for household counts and population estimates (so only
buildings needed).

The task is at http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1483

The imagery is for the most part pretty good, but as always with South
Sudan, the buildings are strange shapes if you haven't mapped them before.

If any of you have time for this, it would be much appreciated. I have
deprioritised the other MSF / Missing Maps tasks I manage while this is
ongoing.

Many thanks to you all,

Pete

--