[HOT] Field Papers Interface Improvements Survey

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Feb 10 18:28:16 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Cadasta(1) is currently a mentoring organization for Outreachy(1). The
internship we are supporting is working to make improvements to Field
Papers, including improving the interface. Prior to making any changes to
the live Field Papers site we'd like to collect some feedback from the
community.

If you are interested in providing feedback please head on over to the demo
over here(3). There are some mock-ups, interface options and a survey
there. We would like to collect feedback in the next week so we can make a
decision and begin focusing on that design. Also if you have questions
please feel free to reach out.

Best,

-Kate

(1) http://cadasta.org/