[HOT] Map is displaying an error

Geoffrey Kateregga kateregga1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:09:54 UTC 2016

Just checked it is the ID editor, displaying this error

Application error

The OpenStreetMap server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented
it from fulfilling the request (HTTP 500)

Feel free to contact <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contact> the
OpenStreetMap community if your problem persists. Make a note of the exact
URL / post data of your request.

This may be a problem in our Ruby On Rails code. 500 occurs with exceptions
thrown outside of an action (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code)
The solution is to switch to Potlatch or JOSM for now.