[HOT] How to identify oneself when promoting a mapathon?

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 04:08:31 UTC 2016

A local radio station has agreed to interview me and my co-organizer about
our upcoming mapathon and the University of Northern Colorado (US). They
will probably want to introduce me in a manner similar to "Next up is Mike
with <insert organization name>".  Is it permissible to say "...a volunteer
with the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team" even though I am not formally a
member of HOT? How about "... a volunteer with the Missing Maps Project"?

Mike