[HOT] Projects to support Fiji relief and recovery up on the HOT OSM Tasking Manager

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:31:51 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have created a Project on the HOT OSM Tasking Manager to get started
mapping Fiji.

HOT is not officially activated yet, but our data will get used and we
have started to reach out to NGOs and have been asked by a few
organizations to start mapping.

The current project is at the top of the Tasking Manager list:

http://tasks.hotosm.org/

The previous project needs validators, it goes quick, it is 99% forest
so most of the squares just need a quick double check no buildings were
hiding under trees. New mappers can help validate that project, just
check the squares in the middle of the island, if you don't see any
buildings, mark it validated, if you do see some, map them in and leave
it unvalidated:

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1539

Regards,
Blake