[HOT] [OSM-talk] Names for Fiji

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:26:08 UTC 2016

> I might agree with your political preoccupation. However, I don't think
> that this crisis is the right time to change established OSM practice
> for Fiji.

acting like this will just establish this questionable practise more and
more, and next time someone raises the issue it will be even harder to
discuss alternatives, "because it has always been done like this and is
very established". If you don't agree with adding "en" to the key for
English names, please at least add Fijian and Hindi names with the same
priority (where they exist), i.e. also in the general name tag like it is
done in all multilingual areas.

Cheers,
Martin