[HOT] Management metrics

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 14:44:43 UTC 2016

Do we know the average number of tiles mapped per day?

Do we know the average number of tiles validated per day?

How many outstanding tiles need to be mapped?

How many outstanding tiles have been mapped but not validated?

The reason this stuff is important is that it gives an indication of
capacity and how far behind we are.  Sometimes I suspect we are overly
optimistic about how much mapping capacity we have and perhaps it is time
to slow down on new activations and even revisit some old ones and ask
other than the missing map value is continuing to map this project of as
much value as one of the more urgent ones?

Thanks John