[HOT] Missing Maps User Stats

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 15:27:09 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

I can not be sure if this is the cause, but the MM website only shows
user stats for contributions to projects with #missingmaps in the
changeset comment.

It looks like #1544's changeset comment had a typo in the default part
of the changeset comments with no spaced before #missingmaps so it is
possible that the MM website does not find contributions to #1544 as
part of the MM project.

I have corrected the typo in the default part of the changeset comments
so we can see if that fixes things.

The website gets its stats updated every few minutes so any
contributions, if that was the problem, should show up shortly if you
want to test it and see. (it will not be able to include previous
uploads to that project as the changeset comments are already in the osm
db with the typo)

Regards,
Blake