[HOT] #MapLesotho 'discovery'

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:28:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

It looks like the link was scrubbed from Lineo's email below. I wanted to
follow up and ask if anyone has come across anything similar to these
traditional courts when mapping other regions in Africa or elsewhere. The
blog post explains it better than I ever could.

https://maplesotho.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/khotla-a-discovery-by-maplesotho/

I would appreciate feedback from anyone who is familiar with mapping remote
villages in tribal cultures as to how this may have been tagged previously.

If its a case nothing exists we'll look at putting together something for
it.

Thanks,
Dave