[HOT] Add MapGive/HIU imagery in the editor-imagery-index

Benson Funk Wilder bensonwilder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 03:48:20 UTC 2016

Hi Maning,

We provide imagery services to support specific humanitarian or development
needs, based on the requests of operational agencies or implementers, so it
is appropriate for the use of a particular service to be limited to its
Tasking Manager project.

Of course, this does not preclude using a service for a different or new
project within the TM, as long as we are notified ahead of time.  A service
created for disaster response, for example, may also prove useful in
support of a recovery project, DRR, or longer term development.

Cheers and Happy New Year to all.

Benson/MapGive/U.S. Department of State