[HOT] Saturday Mapternoon

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Sat Jan 9 16:24:35 UTC 2016

Greetings everyone,

As you might know HOT hosts some informal get togethers via HOTs voice and
IRC servers on Saturday afternoons once in a while, and one is happening
today. Exact times are a little flexible, I plan on hanging out for the next
hour or two, but someone is almost always around.

We use the HOT "Mumble" server. All you have to do is download a simple
client (windows, andriod, ios, linux) and connect and thats it, all the info
you need is here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble

You can also use any IRC client if you just want to connect via text to the
OSM IRC server and join the #hot channel.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IRC

Topics for today can be anything of interest. We are glad to welcome and
support any new mappers who are participating in any sort of mapping.

As always, mappers of any level and people interested in any aspect of HOT
are encouraged to join and ask questions or just chat.

Advanced mappers and people interested in Activation Coordination encourage
to join as well.

Hope to see you there!

=Russ

Russell Deffner