[HOT] OSM Data Quality Assurance Curriculum Draft

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Fri Jan 15 09:22:12 UTC 2016

Hey Iyan,

It's great that you're focusing on the sustainability of the work and
effort the team put into training numerous individuals across Indonesia.
And I agree, its almost too much to add (intense) validation and data
quality training in the first stage when most of the students are just
getting to grips with OSM and all the associated tools.

Please keep us in the loop of how this progresses and more importantly
provide links on where we can access the material, as I personally would
love to use it for follow up mapathons in Bali, to focus on data quality
and validation, but I think it would be a great resource to link through to
from the Activation Training site (course.hotosm.org).

Glad you're all safe and things appear to be settling down in Jakarta now!

Mhairi

Mhairi O'Hara
Mobile: +62 822 4701 1475
Email: mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org