[HOT] Welcoming new HOT Voting Members

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Fri Jan 15 23:32:29 UTC 2016

Greetings all,

It has been a rather busy week, so forgive being more brief than what these
folks deserve; on behalf of the HOT Voting Members who met on Monday[1] to
among other things, ratify the election of, and we ask you to join us in
welcoming:  Adityo Dwijananto, Katja Ulbert, Courtney Clark, Emily Eros,
Mhairi O'Hara, Benoit Fournier, Michael Heissmeier, Sajjad Anwar, Geoffrey
Kateregga, Drishtie Patel, Ahasanul Hoque, Cristiano Giovando, Rodolfo
Wilhelmy, Kuo-Yu "Slayer" Chuang, Pierre Mirlesse, Samuel Aiyeoribe, Nate
Smith, and Jean Bully PROPHETE to membership.

I also posted an update on the HOT Blog[2] and many have already started
adding information to their profiles on the website[3] if you want to learn
more or contact them individually.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Meetings#2016

[2] https://hotosm.org/updates/2016-01-15_welcome_new_hot_voting_members

[3] https://hotosm.org/voting-members