[HOT] Welcoming new HOT Voting Members

Benoit FOURNIER ben.fournier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:48:45 UTC 2016

Happy new year to all HOT friends!

Thanks and congratulations are certainly in order for the members - either
voting or elected.  :-)

I would like to single out Russell and his dear Gouvernance WG because I
feel that you all certainly put a lot of time, work and dedication into a
somewhat ungrateful task: tackling the legal and structural side of things.
And organising elections too.
So thank you all, sincerely.

Benoît