[HOT] Digitizing complicated buildings in JOSM - Short Tutorial from Mapbox

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:37:40 UTC 2016

The buildings will have 2 sides parallel and 2 sides perpendicular to the
imaginary line passing through those 2 nodes you selected.

If you select a building which is not with 90 degree corners everywhere,
you will find there is more than one way/direction in which the new
building can be drawn.

It's quite versatile and it's almost never necessary to select 2 nodes like
that.

Polyglot