[HOT] Fwd: Troubles opening Tasking manager in josm and potlatch

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 04:06:08 UTC 2016

I think I am having the same issue.  If you have JOSM running with remote
control enabled, you should be able to click "edit with JOSM" from the
tasking manager and the data should be downloaded in JOSM, right?  I am
running Windows 7 on the machine in question, but my Linux box exhibits the
same issue.  In both cases I am using Chrome.  I think this was working a
couple of months ago when I last tried it. Admittedly I have not done a lot
of troubleshooting yet,  I wanted to check if my understanding of the
intended functionality was correct first.  I am not getting any error
messages.