[HOT] [hotosm-membership] HOT Board Minutes - December 2015 and January 2016

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Fri Jan 22 19:38:28 UTC 2016

Thank you Jorieke,

I appreciate a little distraction at the moment, so I sit on the Advisory Council for the "I Love U Guys" Foundation (http://iloveuguys.org/) and think I could especially give some assistance in developing an application/vetting process (we have a nice short 'contract' with non-disclosure and such) if you are asking.

First thing that caught my eye,
=Russ