[HOT] #1429

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:56:13 UTC 2016

Oh that sounds great Mike,

Let me know if you run into any problems, or other questions, or want me
to stick a default #hashtag in to the comment field for your university
or group to help visualize your mapathon's results. It might get a
little mixed in with other mappers, but still works pretty well.

Or if need be and 1429 gets too close to finished, I can make the next
project available. I will keep my eye out for it.

If you haven't seen it yet, Missing Maps project page has a pretty good
checklist and some hand outs:

http://www.missingmaps.org/mapathons/

Cheers,
Blake