[HOT] #1449 - South Africa CD:NGI Aerial

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:01:56 UTC 2016

Blake,

Thanks for the quick response, but I think the problem was totally on my
end.  My network was blocking that IP address.  It is working now.

I am having another "problem" in that it seems that all of the buildings
have already been mapped, at least in the two tasks that I have looked at
(e.g. #2). I am marking them as "done", but I am only having to map a
couple of small buildings in each task.

Mike