[HOT] HOT Summit 2016

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Wed Jan 27 09:08:03 UTC 2016

The first HOT Summit was fantastic! Great to connect with people in the
community and to hear about all the projects going on. I would be very
happy and eager to help any way possible with the next one. Also never been
to SOTM before - so I plan on being in the area.

Kind regards,

Mhairi

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 6:44 AM, Jaakko Helleranta <jaakko at helleranta.com>
wrote:

> Hi Mikel,
>

> Great to see that this is in the works.
>

> I’m highly interested to participate and help as able / useful. Still
> annoyed that I wasn’t able to make it to the first HOT Summit!
>

> So, looking very much forward to this.
>

> Cheers,
>
> -Jaakko

Mhairi O'Hara