[HOT] HOT Summit 2016

Celina Agaton celina.agaton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 03:01:21 UTC 2016

Hi Mikel,

We're co-organizing the 7th International Conference of Crisis Mappers on
September 28-October 1 <http://www.attendiccm.com/> this year in Manila.
After the conference, we have community mapping events and activities
planned across the country to reflect different hazards and conflict areas
in urban and rural areas.

We're currently talking to SOTM Asia on programming since many of our
Philippine projects use OSM and we have the capacity to host 500 attendees.

We'll also have scholarships and heavily discounted tickets to help local,
regional and international disaster and conflict affected communities can
attend the conference.

Happy to chat more!
Celina

   celinaagaton.com <celina.agaton at gmail.com>