[HOT] Is there a tutorial video perhaps on how to map a highway?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 16:11:47 UTC 2016

Yes but it is a little more general than I'd like for HOT in rural Africa
where the issue is more what is important to map and how it should be
tagged.  I'm interested to see where the bridleways with speed limits and
other tags are coming from not using iD myself.

Is there something a bit more targeted as I suspect new mappers tend to
turn off after the first 23 seconds.

Thanks John