[HOT] gps tracks in western africa

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Mon Jul 4 14:23:36 UTC 2016

Hi Joost,

I think uploading them to OSM is perfect. I would suggest creating a
new OSM account just for these gpx traces as that might make some
projects easier in the future. I use the gmail "+identifier" feature
for creating import specific accounts, let me know if you have any
questions about that. But that is not required, whatever works for you
is good for OSM.

In addition, if you could .zip them up and send them to me I would
like to put them on the HOT google drive, hopefully for use in that
same future project.

Cheers,
Blake
Blake Girardot