[HOT] HOT joins the White House Mapathon!

Courtney Clark courtneyclark8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:08:50 UTC 2016

Hello HOT Community,

I'm please to share that HOT will join the White House in celebrating and
actively contributing to OpenStreetMap this Thursday, July 7, at the second
annual White House Mapathon. HOT Communities from around the world are also
hosting amazing mapathons in conjunction with the event, and Task 1988
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1988> (still needs lots of help tracing
easy buildings!) will be one of the featured tasks of the day.

I invite you to map with us and watch the livestream from 1-2pm EST on July
7 at https://www.whitehouse.gov/live. You'll find a helpful toolkit below
and all of this information on the HOT blog
<https://hotosm.org/updates/2016-07-05_the_white_house_mapathon_and_hot_team_up_to_fight_malaria>
.

Respectfully,

Courtney Clark