[HOT] Sierra Leone Field trip with Missing Maps

Rupert Allan rupertmaesglas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:18:16 UTC 2016

ODK does support multiple languages, but we had some trouble converting
xforms in pyxform, and I reckon I narrowed it down to accents.
If anyone wants, I can go into more detail, but there are a couple of
bug-type elements with language and xforms (XLS to XForm)conversions to
watch out for.
Thanks,
Rupert