[HOT] Typhoon Nepartak

slayer@GeoThings slayer at geothings.tw
Thu Jul 7 08:12:24 UTC 2016

Hi Heather,

Thanks for the information! Since the base map for Taiwan seems okay, GeoThings will stay in government's emergency responding center and focus on the coordination of disaster information. We will keep you all posted if there's any potential needs and really appreciated for the willing of help from this lovely-awesome-amazing community (heart)!

Have a good day!
slayer

Dongpo Deng <dongpo.deng at gmail.com> 於 2016年7月7日 下午4:00 寫道:

Hi Heather and Nirab,

I'm actually traveling from the Netherlands to Taiwan. But I think there will be TW mappers who interested to participate the mapping for Typhoon Nepartak. Let me see what I can do.

Cheers,
Dongpo