[HOT] Fwd: [CrisisMappers] ICCM 2016 Fellowship application now available

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 05:45:49 UTC 2016

HI folks, another opportunity

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson
Blog: textontechs.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jen Ziemke <jen.ziemke at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 12:52 AM
Subject: [CrisisMappers] ICCM 2016 Fellowship application now available
To: crisismappers at googlegroups.com

Our partners have very kindly offered to sponsor a limited number of
fellows to help defray the costs of attending this year's Crisis Mapping
Conference in Manila, Philippines. This is a highly competitive process,
since current budget restrictions do not allow for as many Fellows than
previous years. If selected, ICCM Fellows will be eligible to receive
flights to/from Manila, lodging and registration to ICCM 2016.

If you would like to be considered for this year's Crisis Mappers
Fellowship Program, please *complete the application below by July 25th*.
Applicants may expect an email on or before August 1st as to the decision
regarding their application. Please join us in expressing our heartfelt
thanks to our partners for making this fellowship possible!

http://bit.ly/iccm2016fellowship

Visit our website <http://www.attendiccm.com/> for full details on the
conference. If you have questions or concerns, please contact
tom at crisismappers.net. Thank you!

--
CrisisMappers | The Humanitarian Technology Network
http://www.CrisisMappers.net

Visit CrisisMappers at:
http://groups.google.com/group/crisismappers?hl=en
---