[HOT] The Economist Title to Come July 16th

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:06:12 UTC 2016

I think for the moment there isn't anything we can do immediately but its
something to keep in mind.  I get odd ideas from time to time as you may
have noticed.

Given a reference point then we could identify property relative to the
reference point but without a trusted land registry there is little that
can be done.  I understand in some parts current title as such is recorded
by the house it between Fred's house and Laura's house which is moderately
basic.

Cheerio John