[HOT] Mapping request from MSF

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:38:58 UTC 2016

Hi, Pete:

I've done 2 tasks [1], and I've seen that Mapbox, apart from being well
aligned with Bing, clarifies lots of buildings that are difficult or
very difficult to spot with dark Bing imagery. So I think adding Mapbox
would be a good idea.

I would also ask mapper to align some of the highways, as otherwise they
intersect with buildings.

Cheers,

Rafael.

[1] http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/2041#task/32 and