[HOT] Import WASH facilities in Zambia

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 17:38:34 UTC 2016

Hi Trudy,

As Enock said, going through those links and following the process
outlined is the core of what you need to do to do an import.

In my experience, the most difficult part is getting the permission
from the original data creators that will be compatible with OSM Open
Database License.

I am happy to help you with the whole import process if no on else is
available, but if you could please forward me the information about
the license of the data, and a link to the data itself that is always
the first two steps for me, review the license or permission letter
and have a look at the data itself.

Cheers,
Blake