[HOT] Tasking Manager - Release candidate

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:38:05 UTC 2016

History is retained after splitting a task. That is definitely an
improvement.

The url of the original task is still invalid though:
http://tasks.dev.hotosm.org/project/848#task/87

I'm not sure what is a sensible way to solve that, but it means that it's
not possible to use those urls to refer to a task. Maybe a message could be
displayed showing that a split occurred and giving the option to select 1
of the 4, 7, 11 or 15 tasks it got split into instead.

Polyglot