[HOT] Mapathon - Missing Maps - June the 9th

Claire GILLETTE c_gillette at cartong.org
Tue Jun 7 18:48:59 UTC 2016

 Hi everyone,

 As you might have seen on the Missing Maps website, a mapathon is
 scheduluded on Thrusday in Paris.

 We are planning to help map Bunia, in DRC (task #1910), and Tikrit, in
 Iraq (task #1808).

 We will have a live stream and a Skype session for people who want to
 participate remotely, do not hesitate to let us now if you want to join
 us! And if you are able/available to help us with some of the
 validation, we would be very happy to have your support as well.

 The details regarding the event are on the following page :
 https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-mapathon-missing-maps-paris-5-mozilla-25778062880
 .

 Moreover, we are trying to strenghten our ties with OSM communities and
 people working in the zones we help to map. So if you are or have
 contacts for us in DRC or Iraq, please let us know !

 Thanks to you all,

 Looking forward to Thursday evening!

 Claire

--
 Claire Gillette
 Secrétaire

 CartONG - Mapping and information management for humanitarian
 organizations | Cartographie et gestion de l'information pour les
 organisations humanitaires (France)
 http://cartong.org/