[HOT] Impact of OSM/HOT in Humanitarian Aid / Economic Development

Laura O'Grady laura at lauraogrady.ca
Thu Jun 9 15:09:57 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

I've skimmed the PDF report at the link. I agree it is an evaluation, which is probably why it didn't come up in the literature searches for my paper.

The purpose is to, "...examine whether the GIS officers’ missions to Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone have succeeded in supporting the emergency response and furthering the strategic goals defined in the GIS Strategy". The conclusions and recommendations on pages 45 and 49 demonstrate the outcomes. Looks like a very useful document.

Thanks for your follow-up email to take a closer look.

Laura

Laura O'Grady
laura at lauraogrady.ca