[HOT] Highway=residential in Africa

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:35:52 UTC 2016

>so limiting to a certain size vehicle is putting too much of a restriction
on mapping in Africa, in my opinion.

and I think that was the conclusion of the people who created the African
Highway wiki, if the highway is wide enough for two trucks side by side you
can guess its not a path, but other than that it is difficult to know,
especially as the visible width may change with the seasons.

Cheerio John