[HOT] HOT Summit Early Bird Registration ends June 18 - Early Bird Extended!

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Sat Jun 18 01:46:11 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 2:10 AM, Imre Samu <pella.samu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> HOT Summit Early Bird registration ends June 18.
>
> it is closed now.
> it is possible to extending to  2016/06/18 (23:59). ( at the latest time
> zone?)
>
> Imre

Hi Imre, that is a great idea.

We have extended the Early Bird Registration until July 9th, 2016.

Get them while you can!

Last year's HOT Summit was really an amazing event I thought, there
was a great community spirit to it. If you are wondering if it will be
worth it, I am quite sure it will be!

But if you are anything like me and are a little shy about
conferences, believe me, the HOT Summit and State of the Map are very
welcoming, friendly and enjoyable. It is like hanging out with good
friends, relaxed and fun.

I really hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Blake