[HOT] Be featured in the 2015 HOT Annual Report

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Thu Jun 23 21:10:03 UTC 2016

To all global HOT/OSM community leaders: we are finalizing our 2015 annual
report, and as part of this process are profiling a few community-led
volunteer projects that may also include collaborations with partner
organizations. If you would like to be featured (or have your project
featured) in the HOT 2015 annual report, please send the following for
consideration:

   - A link to the project description you’d like to include OR 2-3
   sentences about the project
   - A quote highlighting the collaboration between team members
   (volunteers and/or staff, donors, partners). 1-2 sentences.
   - Image: People working on the project. Jpeg, 1 MB or larger
   - Image credit:  photographer, location, names of people pictured and
   1-2 sentence description
   - Deadline: Saturday, June 25 end of day.

You may send details directly to Stephanie Lederer, a volunteer who is
leading this process (cc'd).

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radford at hotosm.org