[HOT] HOT in Research - Casual meetup

Robert Soden robert.soden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:06:35 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone who attended this morning.  Here are some notes
from the call: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16iP5OmAGJYaBuhNr5uxbR8lGX-huhsNtTDQLDs7kfys/edit#

We are going to be organizing a "research scramble" in the next few
weeks to kick off a process of gathering and analyzing existing
research on HOT's work.  Please get in touch if you'd like to
participate.  We will also announce details on this list once they are
sorted.

Cheers,
Robert