[HOT] Missing Maps French Translation Help

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 02:13:07 UTC 2016

The new Missing Maps website was released last week and has a bunch of new
features including new users pages and leaderboards.

As soon as the new site was released a bunch of folks wanted to localize
and translate the site. We have a french version started and need some help
to finish it up. Please go ahead and checkout the localization branch and
update the fr.yml file and submit a pull request back to the branch.

https://github.com/MissingMaps/missingmaps.github.io/issues/135

Once we finish french we would love to have the site translated to other
languages that meet the needs of HOT and Missing Maps.

Thanks so much in advance.

Dale