[HOT] Difficulty in communicating with iD users

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Mon Mar 7 22:14:50 UTC 2016

A short while back, Thomas Tolloschek, a HOT community member (copied),
provided a demo of a simple UI that he built which helps to automatically
generate custom presets for iD without manually editing preset files.

Tasking Manager project managers could use the tool to setup streamlined iD
presets for their projects.

This could be a great opportunity to move forward on the idea within the
technical working group.

Best
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*