[HOT] OpenBadges and HOT - Here we go !

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:09:51 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that HOT has started issuing Mozilla Open
Badges compatible badges from our HOT Courses website:

http://courses.hotosm.org/

At the moment they are only available for the HOT Activation Coordinator
courses, but more will be coming for general mapping related courses as
well.

You can also expect to see earned badges show up more in our regular HOT
tools, mainly the Tasking Manager :)

You can see how far I have gotten in the HOT Activation Curriculum so
far here:

https://backpack.openbadges.org/share/c34372d4095fbd14ac4749df419fcbc4/

Yes, I am still a trainee, but not for long :)

Cheers,
Blake

PS: Katja designed and created all the badges for us!