[HOT] One for the NGOs and people in Africa

Mojgan Jadidi mojgan.jadidi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:51:40 UTC 2016

Dear John,
I will be happy to work with folks to help for open data dissemination and
integration into already existing system such as Open Street Map.

Please let me know if you want go further.
Best regards
Mojgan

*Mojgan (Amaneh) Jadidi, Ph.D.*
*Intern, Applied Research & Corporate Monitoring*
*Planning & Policy | **Metrolinx | 97 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, M5J
1E6 | T: 416-202-5844 <416-202-5844>*

*Postdoctoral Research Fellow*
*GeoICT Lab | York University | 4700 Keele St, Toronto, ON, **M3J 1P3*