[HOT] Project to map with refugees in the Dunkirk, France refugee camp

Katja Ulbert katja.ulbert at hotosm.org
Tue Mar 22 16:43:24 UTC 2016

Hi Matteo,

this is a completely independent volunteer project of HOT community
members and not in any way affiliated with HOT officially. The focus is
on fieldmapping and mapping training. Also the area and number of
facilities to map are also much too small, and would probably be
completed and validated in the TM in a minute. But thanks very much for
your interest, mapping can indeed play an important role in the refugee
crisis.

Katja