[HOT] Field papers grids for OSMand

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:48:48 UTC 2016

Hi Claire,

I had no luck importing geojson files into JOSM, I have the latest
version of JOSM and the plugins, including the OpenData Plugin.

However, I just looked and there is a plugin that makes use of the
opendata plugin called:

josm-geojson

And it seems to work great. No idea how long it has been there, but
there it is :)

yay!

Cheers,
blake