[HOT] Regarding OSM Task Manager

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 22:00:10 UTC 2016

No that's why you get is fast and do the highways first then update the
database as fast as you can off your tile.  Often a project manager will
arrange for the main highways to be mapped before letting the mappers loose
on a tile.

The other way is to have a validator on the project who cleans this sort of
stuff up as it is done.  If you can find a good one there are other
benefits to having a validator sit on the project such as you catch the
errosearly and don't need to do so much clean up afterwards.

Cheerio John