[HOT] New mapping projects that could use some experienced mappers

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 12:10:53 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

The custom imagery was only available for this most recent project so I
was using Bing when I made the short video on mapping tall buildings.

So yes, you need to use the WMS imagery and align it to the existing
mapping or the bing imagery and then map using the new imagery.

But

You can use both the bing and the new imagery in josm to help you see
where the buildings are exactly, you just load both layers and then turn
them on and off. But for the "authoritative, these buildings and roads
exist" use the new Qudsiya imagery.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
Blake