[HOT] CAR, Lobaye

Etienne Zind etienne at parad0x.org
Thu Mar 31 11:30:48 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I will spend next 2-3 months around "Lobaye" prefecture in Central
African Republic (directly west of Bangui). During reconnaissance trip
last week, already I did found some corrections (names, trails, missing
bridges, etc.) and I am sure thereĀ“re more. I should be rather busy with
our organizationĀ“s activities but I could be able to take GPS tracks and
direct observations... so the question is: can I help ? and if so... how
?

Note: I will have close to non existent internet connection during this
while.

Thanks for advises,
Eti