[HOT] HOT in Research - Casual meetup

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun May 1 07:43:07 UTC 2016

HI Shall we aim for our Research sprint on May 6 or 7th? I also added some
dates/times for next week in case we are short on time.   Please add
availability by May 3rd at 17:00 UTC.

Agenda:
We are going to be organizing a "research scramble" in the next few
weeks to kick off a process of gathering and analyzing existing
research on HOT's work.

http://doodle.com/poll/7vab9k2sk63n9ruk

Mode: meet on skype or mumble

Thanks