[HOT] missing maps badge account

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Mon May 9 11:30:36 UTC 2016

> I think that happens for people who haven’t mapped yet _after_ the tool was released
No that basic issue has been resolved. See here: http://www.missingmaps.org/users/#/3442203

User 'piaco_dk' is in the system with lots of edits, but something else is going wrong. I have logged an issue for you: https://github.com/MissingMaps/missingmaps.github.io/issues/177
I'm sure you'll have earned some kick-ass badges once it's working :-)

Harry